lunes, 20 de septiembre de 2010

Damen und Herren, Mesdames et mesieurs, Ladies and Gentlemen...

"Welcome, messieurs! Sit yourself down, and meet the best innblog keeper in town!"




Welcome, welcome, welcome.

I will rest your minds letting you know that I am not original. I do not pretend to gain a cuantious number of followers on this webpage nor am I a bestranged 12 year old beginning a fashion blog (and then pretending that mixing patterns is something rational and thought out and not a complete lack of thinking in the mornings before I've eaten me Lucky Charms). I am starting a platform of expression, of inside jokes (which may entertain you but more than likely won't...unless we have been personally acqainted. As in, outside the cyberworld).


I want scandelous.
I want sharing.
I want wreckless and thought-provoking and unliked.
I want gossip and jealousy to downright pity.
I want colors and textures.
I want over-pretensious black-and-whites.
I want world travels and finds.
I want news flashes and faux-passes.
I want quotations from the best.
I want good lines and close-ups of cigarettes.
I want staged actors with well-written words.
I want a MODERN world.
Modernus Vivendi.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario